Thursday, April 11, 2013

Adoption Update


So, all our paperwork has been declared EXPIRED. We have had our (second) 1st home visit and completed FBI fingerprinting. This weekend we will participate in 15 hours of training. The second set of training weekends, Richard and I will both be out of town and not available. We are hoping for another class to open up in a surrounding county so we can complete training ASAP.

Other than CPR training and 2 more home visits, locking up our knives, and moving the ibuprofen back up above the washing machine, we are ready. It's hard to not want to plan for boys to move in this summer. In fact, I've painted over the bathroom in the back and it's no longer pink. I've put out the navy sports comforters on the twin beds in the back bedroom that we refer to as the "boys' room."

At this time we aren't making any formal plans for this summer as a family. I pray the Lord's will be done and that the timing will be perfect for all. I pray as these boys age, day by day. they will be cared for, prayed with, and even loved by their middle mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment