Wednesday, May 20, 2015

And then there were three...

Weird day. Took Erin to UCA for her orientation. We were both excited to drive around campus and meet two girls who are potential roommates. We even ate lunch at my new favorite restaurant. No tears, no weird feelings. 

I had two calls on the way home, and when I got home it was 30 minutes before I picked up the littles.

And now...it's us. Me and "the Littles." I love these three children...however I'm in the training phase with all of them. Lots of teaching, telling stories, assistance with clothes and shoes and backpacks and hair. I'm not too old for this, but my mind is still working to adjust to not having another teenager (or extra driver!) in the house.

We will move to Russellville on June 1st. New house, new friends, new family dynamic. It's going to be an exciting summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment